Loans (“ the Loans”) offered by Bordeaux Cellars London Limited (“Bordeaux Cellars”) can only be marketed to eligible investors including, but not limited to:
- non-UK investors (subject to any relevant restriction in their respective jurisdiction);
- “established” or “newly accepted” investors of any such authorised person in respect of whom that authorised person has taken reasonable steps to ensure that an investment in the Loans is suitable within the meaning of the FCA’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook 4.12 and “professional clients” and “eligible counterparties” of such authorised person;
- “investment professionals” within the meaning of article 14 of FSMA;
- “high net worth companies, unincorporated associations, partnerships or trustees of high value trusts” within the meaning of article 22 of the FSMA 2000 (Promotion of Collective Investment Schemes) (Exemptions) Order 2001; or
- “sophisticated investors” within the meaning of article 23 of the FSMA 2000 (Promotion of Collective Investment Schemes) (Exemptions) Order 2001, being a person who has a current certificate in writing or other legible form signed by an authorised person to the effect that he is sufficiently knowledgeable to understand the risks associated with participating in unregulated schemes.
Please note that past performance is no guarantee of future performance, that the value of investments may fall as well as rise and that you may not get back any amount originally invested.